About the Program
OEWD’s TechSF program prepares you for a career in technology by offering training programs at no cost to participants.
- Job placement services
- Career support services
- Must be a resident of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Must be 18 years of age or older and interested in securing meaningful employment with opportunities for economic growth
- Must be able to provide a U.S. high school diploma, GED, or equivalency with translation
- Should have a valid authorization to work in the United States, such as U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or an employment authorization card
- Must be available and present for the entire duration of the program
- Must provide proof of up-to-date immunizations
- Must be registered for Selective Service (males only)
- Prior to applying, please review JVS’s full program eligibility requirements and FAQ.
2. Submit an interest form
You will receive an orientation invite after submitting your interest form.
3. Enroll in a training program
After you have attended an orientation, you should be able to identify the right training program to enroll in.
Salesforce Business Analyst
IT Support Technician
Tech Sales Specialist
Video & Motion Graphics Editor
- City College of San Francisco
- Code Tenderloin
- Five Keys Charter School
- Upwardly Global
Take the Next Step
We are not currently accepting applications to this program. Sign-up for our newsletter below to be alerted when the application opens.